GF Jules Coupons & Promo codes
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders of $89 or more from GF Jules!
Save 10% EVERY DAY with “Pack of 4” size option
Rolling Pin Covers at $6.87! CORRECT! You own this discount!
Get Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix for only $13.88 from GF Jules
Get $50 OFF gfJules Starter Pack with Sandwich Bread Mix
Gluten Free Bread Baking eBook for only $9.95
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $89 or more!
Coupons You May Try
Get the gfJules All Purpose Gluten Free Flour for $9.99
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on GF Jules
💰 How much can I save with GF Jules Coupons & Promo codes?
⌚ How often do they release new coupon codes?
🛒 What is the best valid coupon that you can use?
Get the gfJules All Purpose Gluten Free Flour for $9.99
Great coupon you shouldnt miss: 10% Discount On Gfjules.Com Orders
Get 15% discount with this GF Jules coupon. What are you waiting for? Get deal now!
📩 Can I submit a GF Jules Coupons & Promo codes?
😃 Can I use more than one GF Jules Coupons & Promo codes for my order?
GF Jules review
Product: All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Voted #1 by Gluten Free consumers for the last 3 years!
- Works in all your favorite recipes, and some you haven’t even tried yet
- Made in a dedicated, certified gluten free facility
- Non-GMO, vegan & kosher. Free of Top 8 Food Allergens
- 4.5-lb. bag equals three 1.5-lb. cans for only twice the price!
All Purpose Gluten Free Flour - GF Jules review:
- I was diagnosed with celiac disease more than 30 years ago. My first experiments with gf baking and the rice flour available to me then tasted like a rock I'd picked up on the beach--hard and gritty. I gave up on baking for myself until I started blending my own flour mixes a few years later. When premixed gf flours began to arrive on the market I tried nearly all of them with mixed success. When I discovered gfJules, though, I knew I had a winner. The consistency and taste of everything I've baked using this flour has been the best of all the flour mixes I've used. I highly recommend gfJules for your gluten free baking.
- So so happy! I was recently diagnosed with Celiac and the first thing I thought of was my step-dads homemade chocolate cake that I perfectly matched with my grandmas frosting. This has become an iconic dessert in my family over the years. The thought of never having it again was devastating. I have tried making it with other highly ranked gf flour and while the flavor was good, the texture was crumbly. Then an acquaintance who has been gf for 18 years told me about Jules. She said it is hands down the best so I thought I would give it a try. I could not be happier (unless it was cheaper of course). The cake holds together beautifully and doesn't crumble!! My dessert is saved! I'm guessing it works well for other things too, but this is literally all I care about right now! So, so happy.
- I absolutely loved this product. It was extremely simple to use with my bread machine. It also was flavorable. The first gluten free bread product that I've purchased that actually has a taste and made me feel that I will eat bread again. Thank you for this product.
- I would give this 10 Stars. i have made a lot of loafs of bread using reciipes others have sworn were the best and they all came out dense and funky tasting. This gfJules is delicious and comes out like it should when using the bread machine. I used it on the Basic White setting instead of the gluten free setting. I have a cuisinart breadmaker. I almost thought I wasted my money buying the breadmaker until I made this loaf of bread. I also bought a bread thermometer so I could make sure my bread was the right temperature when done. This is one loaf that will get eaten and not thrown out. i plan on buying more. Having to be gluten free is not cheap, but to finally find a bread mix for the breadmaker and it tast good and the texture is like bread bread. It's not like a loaft of bread you buty at the store, it's homemade bread and it is good.
- I loved it! Made a perfect gingerbread house. It even stayed together better than the non gluten free version my family made. And it tasted delicious too! It's crunchier than regular gingerbread but that's to be expected with gluten free. Thanks for a great product!
- Full disclosure I’m still learning to cook with this flour and experimenting with GF flours in general. So far I really like it, but if you’ve been cooking with the typical and gritty-er flours this will be an adjustment. What I love: it really is SMOOTHER and not gritty!! So far I have only made muffins a few times and used in breading some meat. The muffins were delicious but a bit dense even though I followed GFJules directions ... I honestly think I did something wrong. Perhaps over mixed. Either way still delicious. My boyfriend also liked their texture VS standard GF flours. He has no food allergies so he’s my thermometer on GF foods being like or unlike standard non-GF foods. I think this will become my go-to flour with a little more practice and experimentation with it.
- After reading all of the great reviews of these mixes I decided to order several and give them a try. Yesterday being Thanksgiving I made the cornbread. I was initially put off by the over $9 price tage of the canister that only made one batch.....but again the reviews were stellar so i thought it must be way better than other GF mixes. Unfortunately that's not true!!!!! It was fine! Nothing terrible about it.......but absolutely NOTHING different from other GF cornbread mixes that are a third of the price! It's dry, crumbly, doesn't store well - you know typical GF bread product. Not worth the price tag in any way., Hopeful that the other few mixes I picked up from this company are way way better!
- I've made lots of things with lots of GF flours and am usually fairly disappointed - it does vary but you learn a degree of "tolerance" over time... the thing is my husband sometimes complains. All I can say at this point is I made some muffins with this last weekend and they were awesome -- you would NOT know they were GF. My husband did not know - he ate practically all of them, so that to me is a real testament. I look forward to trying other recipes. Yay! (Wish it were less formidable in the $$ dept. however).
- My son is going gluten free...it seems to be helping his distended belly and...um...his gas. I should say that I'm not a baker... I didn't have a toothpick to check the internal consistency, so I used a match stick... I didn't have (nor knew what it was for that matter) 'parchment paper,' so I used wrapping paper (it was sort of cardboard style, so um, it was fine). Despite my shortcomings, this gfJules mix made me seem as if I grew up in France. It was so easy! I made bagels right out' the blocks. But ease is one thing, taste is another. My son is on what we like to call the 'beige diet.' It's sort of the opposite of paleo or whatever fad. Instead of eating fresh meats and vegetables, he eats only things that are processed to look beige...french fries (although I claimed French status, I don't make these), chicken nuggets, dull-colored mac n cheese, etc. Oh, and despite the fact that he's got a bad case of the lactose intolerance, this does not deter his passion for all things dairy. No healthy things, lots of lactose, and no bread...not because of the color of bread, but because gluten free bread is generally terrible. I have wasted scores of dollars on gluten free bread that he doesn't eat...and for that matter seem to be more full of holes than bread (it's like Swiss bread or something...again, I'm French, so what do I know about Swiss bread? Maybe it's supposed to be that way, but why does the store bought stuff look like termites have carved through the bread before I even get it home.) gfJules mix makes DELICIOUS bread. Not just good GF bread, but DELICIOUS BREAD, of any kind. Period. This stuff is amazing. Anyway, if you're anything like me, which includes any one of the following: suck at baking, have a picky eater, don't like wasting time and money on crap that gets thrown away, have French ancestry, and/or love great bread (regardless of gluten status); gfJules is the way to go.
Let’s take the opportunity to buy wonderful items at this store and receive big GF Jules Discounts from Coupons Plus Deals’s GF Jules Coupon Codes. You can’t miss the chance to explore GF Jules’ world without paying lots of money. If you like great bargains, we've got you covered. Just visit our "All categories" page now!
How do I store gfJules Flour?
All gfJules products can be stored in a pantry (a cool, dark place) at room temperature. Once opened, we suggest storing her flour in an airtight container. There is no need to store it in a refrigerator or freezer. It won’t hurt the flour, but it will cause it to measure improperly, so bring the flour back up to room temperature before measuring for baking.
Pick a real bargain with our GF Jules Promo Codes before it is gone forever!
What are the ingredients in GF Jules Free Flour?
- Modified Tapioca Starch
- Potato Starch
- Corn Starch
- Corn Flour
- White Rice Flour
- Xanthan Gum
There is no need to add additional xanthan gum or other gums to her flour – use as a cup for cup replacement for wheat-based all purpose flours in all your recipes. Jules’ flour was voted #1 Certified Gluten Free Flour in the consumer choice 2016 and 2017 Gluten Free Awards. They hope you love it as much as others who have come to rely on it for all their gluten free baking!
Start making purchases using our GF Jules Coupon Codes and enjoy huge savings!
Can I use GF Jules Bread Mix in a breadmaker?
Yes! You can use gfJules Bread Mix in a breadmaker or bake in the oven. The room temperature liquids always go in first, then the dry mix, then the yeast. Here’s more information on baking gluten free breads in a breadmaker.
Experience major savings with our GF Jules Promo Codes.