Legal 123: A safeguard for legal services
Legal 123 is an Australian full-service law firm
Legal123 was founded in 2009 and is the first 100% online law firm in Australia and is proud to be a part of the growing movement to provide quality legal services online.
They have their list of legal checklists for online businesses:
- They have their experienced Australian lawyers, all of their lawyers are qualified with decades of experience and all are registered and experts on their crafts.
- Since online business is the future, Legal 123 Online Specialists are dedicated to helping clients address the unique legal challenges they face.
- They have their custom legal work that includes templates.
- They have easy-to-understand and easy-to-use legal services that avoid complicated legal jargon.
- Online Video instructions with step-by-step instructions. You will need to fill out the online templates and explain important clauses as you go.
- They provide support by telephone and email support. If you need help and have a problem filling up the templates you can call or email them for assistance.
- All of their templates comply with the latest Australian legislation and are valid Australia-wide.
- They have a free update by email. When the law changes and any of our standard online templates are updated we let you know by email.
- Gives peace of mind by providing templates that are up-to-date, valid in Australia, drafted by experienced lawyers, and come with personal support.
Legal123 is a company that provides legal services based on an hourly rate. Their templates are available for documents such as:
- Letter of Demand
- Power of Attorney
- Trademark Registration
- Website Contract
- Will and Codicil
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Contractor Agreement
- Copyright Infringement Notice
- Disclaimers Templates
- Holiday Rental Agreement
Who is Legal123 meant for?
Legal123 helps businesses, startups, eCommerce, and traditional stores to venture online. For small businesses and entrepreneurs, it is essential for them to be familiar with legal jargon and prepare legal templates. If businesses do have not enough resources to invest in lawyers. Legal123 may be the affordable option for them. They can also help clients to prepare a simple will without spending a lot on legal costs.