About ExtraVM: The Reliable and Affordable DDoS Protected Hosting
Are you searching for a new hosting service that will not disappoint you?
Web hosting implies a service through which capacity and processing assets are given to an individual or organization for the comfort and maintenance of at least one site and related services.
It is a service presented by hosting companies. They host your website's files so that they're open on the web. Think about it like this. You have a huge load of various files on your PC, and if you need to access them you simply open up the file.
If you are searching for a new hosting service or are thinking about moving from another? I would recommend you try ExtraVM and you won’t be disappointed.
This article discusses ExtraVM, its history, and services, and discovers what makes it reliable hosting services.
Here we go.
What is ExtraVM?
ExtraVM Coupon Code was begun in 2014 based out of Texas to give a solid, secure, and reasonably hosting service with DDoS protection and modern hardware that gives better performance over others.
They make their services accessible to almost anybody in the world by offering payment options for some nations that have restricted admittance to services. They utilize only data centers and network providers who have been demonstrated to be solid and give great network and velocities.
They are also the company that upholds Human Rights Orgs. They give to the accompanying organizations and request that you investigate their work and think about supporting them. These organizations assist families and youngsters in less developed or war-torn areas as well as help people whose human rights are being abused and monitor human rights violations.
What are the services offered by ExtraVM?
1. ExtraVM offers Virtual Private Servers.
These servers are perfect for any use, including game servers. All of their virtual private servers run on high-performance hardware with fast SSD and NVMe drives.
Included with all servers are:
- DDoS Protection. DDoS(Distributed Denial of Service) attacks corrupt a network by going after hubs present in the network in this manner, hindering approaching traffic to sites and taking a chance with the deficiency of private information. These assaults can close down a site accordingly influencing the business straightforwardly;
- Pure NVMe & SSD Storage. NVMe (non-volatile memory express) is a transfer protocol getting information rapidly from flash memory storage devices such as solid-state drives (SSDs) over a computer's high-speed Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) bus;
- KVM Virtualization & Full Kernel. Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) is a full virtualization solution for Linux®. In the KVM design, each guest (virtual machine) is implemented as a standard Linux process. After you install KVM, you can run various visitors, with each of them running a different operating system image;
- Your favorite Operating Systems.
“Excellent VPSs and AntiDDOs. With KVM virtualization the hardware is guaranteed, the anti-ddos is superb and I never had a problem so I didn't need to contact the assistance. 10/10” - Manuel Aviles.
2. Minecraft Server Hosting
A Minecraft game hosting service is one sort of web hosting service which permits any individuals or companies to host their Minecraft game on the World Wide Web.
Hosting a Minecraft server on your PC implies that you are depending on a private web connection to convey the low inactivity expected for the best game server experience. Chances are, your ISP isn't intended for the requests of a low idleness gaming experience for yourself as well as your different players.
Included with all Minecraft Servers are:
- DDoS Protected. Our servers are protected against denial of service attacks, protection varies by location;
- Instant Activation. Minecraft servers are set up instantly after paying, so you can get started with your server quickly;
- Reliable Servers. Our servers run multiple layers of resource monitoring and proprietary software to maintain reliability;
- Over 20+ Modpacks. They provide an automatic setup for many common mod packs, and can set up one for you upon request;
- Free Transfers. Want to move to us? Provide us access and we can move everything over for you, quickly and easily;
- Containerized. Minecraft servers run inside Docker containers, this is better for security, resource isolation, and more;
- Full FTP Access. Their servers come with full FTPS access with no file restrictions, so you can use any server you want;
- 24/7 Tech Support. They provide around-the-clock ticket support with quick responses and occasionally live chat.
Their Minecraft Server Hosting is powered by multicraft. This implies that they use the multicraft control panel, which is used by many providers and provides a user-friendly experience for managing Minecraft servers, files, and more. Features include an easy-to-use web-based file manager and FTP access, a web-based console to see what's happening and run commands and create an mcsrv.pro subdomain to use to connect to your server.
“I got a modded Minecraft server with this company. Awesome prices, and the best service anyone could ask for. I asked for a mod pack that wasn't on their list and within 5 minutes it was installed and running on my server. Highly recommend it”- Jason Hawley.
3. Shared Web Hosting
This Shared Web Hosting is high-quality website hosting backed by fast hardware and a web server you can trust. ExtraVM offers shared web hosting packages:
- Web Basic: 10 GB NVMe Storage; 10 Hosted Domains; Unmetered Traffic; and cPanel Control Panel;
- Web Premier: 20 GB NVMe Storage; 25 Hosted Domains; Unmetered Traffic; and 20 GB NVMe Storage;
- Web Ultimate: 30 GB NVMe Storage; 50 Hosted Domains; Unmetered Traffic; and cPanel Control Panel.
Included with all hosting packages are:
- DDoS Protected Network;
- Unmetered Bandwidth @ 1Gbps;
- Pure NVMe SSD Storage;
- Free SSL by Let’s Encrypt;
- 1-Click App Installs by Softaculous;
- Semi-weekly backups powered by JetBackup.
What does it mean by fast hardware?
This is powerful hardware. This implies that they use modern, fast hardware and occasionally decommission outdated hardware to ensure their clients get the best performance and reliability possible. The features include the following:
- 3.4 - 5.0 GHz Processor. They use a variety of fast high core processors, such as Intel i9-9900K, Ryzen, E-2100 series processors, and many more;
- Fast DDR4 RAM. Their systems are high capacity and use only faster DDR4 memory, which is faster than many other options and allows easy upgrades for clients;
- NVMe and Solid State. They only use the most reliable and fastest Solid State drives and NVMe drives to provide the best performance possible for Minecraft servers.
“Very good hosting, I have been a web host since 2019 and 0 downtime and very fast servers, I recommend :)” - Tiago Vaz.
Should you be interested in availing their services? Go ahead and get in touch with them if you want any assistance settling on your server. In the meantime, check out the ExtraVM coupon code. There are a couple of ways for you to get your hands on a functioning ExtraVM coupon code.
You can subscribe to the ExtraVM newsletter service to stay in the know of any available promotions. You can likewise check in consistently with Coupon Plus Deals, for their collection of active offers, such as the ExtraVM coupon code. ExtraVM acknowledges coupon code entries for some stores. You can utilize one coupon code for each request. You ought to apply the code that gives you the best rebate.
In conclusion, ExtraVM gives solid and reasonably hosting services that have more current and quicker hardware, simple to utilize control panels, 24/7 technical support, instant activation, and a satisfaction guarantee.
“ExtraVM is a great hosting service and has very quick support response times. The Minecraft server plan that I went with is saving me quite a lot of money monthly in comparison to my previous host and I am getting a better performing server” - Atulos.
You May Also Like: