Uber Coupons & Promo codes
Coupons You May Try
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States, operating in 570 cities worldwide. It develops, markets and operates the Uber car transportation and food delivery mobile apps. Uber drivers use their own cars, although drivers can rent a car to drive with Uber.
The reasons why you should choose Uber are:
An easy way to get a ride
Choose your ride and set your location. Uber’s services are very easy for the users and the drivers. You’ll see your driver’s picture and vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map. Customer safety is Uber's mission
With Uber, the choice for payment is yours.
When you arrive at your destination, either pay with cash or have your card automatically charged is acceptable.
Your rate , Uber always listen
Rate your driver and provide anonymous feedback about your trip. Your input helps Uber makes every ride a 5-star experience. Uber is dedicated to keeping people safe on the road. Uber technology enables them to focus on driver safety before, during, and after every trip.
Saving for every trip is what customers hope to do. That’s the reason why Uber always offers Uber discounts and coupons for decrease the bill at the minimal price. So let’s come to Coupons Plus Deals, you will never let Uber Coupons and Discounts go away.
How to Use Uber Coupon
User guide for Uber code for application
Guide for using Uber coupon code on mobile application, so be sure that you get the app already. Visit Coupons Plus Deals to get the code, then follow these steps
1. Tap the menu button in the top left of your Uber app.
2. Tap the 'PROMOTIONS' option.
2. Enter your promo code.
Tips and Tricks
Staying safe while riding with Uber
1. Make a plan ahead. Let’s think about where you’re headed before you request a ride and review the safety features in the app so you know how to use them.
2. Request your ride inside. Avoid spending unnecessary time outside alone with your phone in your hand. Instead, wait indoors until the app shows your driver has arrived.
3. Get in the right car. Before you get in the car, check that license plate, driver photo, and driver name all match what’s listed in the app. Uber rides can only be requested through the app, so never get in a car with a driver who claims to be with Uber and offers a ride.
4. Protect your personal information. There’s no need to share your phone number or other contact information with your driver. If a rider and driver need to contact each other, the Uber app automatically anonymizes both phone numbers to protect everyone’s privacy.
5. Give feedback on your trip. Your feedback helps Uber improve the Uber experience for everyone. The 24/7 global support team reviews feedback and will follow up with appropriate action on any reports of conduct that violate their community guidelines