Parc Omega Coupon & Promo codes
Entrance adults 16 to 64 years as low as $33.05
Coupons You May Try
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Parc Omega Coupon
How can I get an annual membership?
Is Parc Omega Ethical?
When is Parc Omega Open?
Is the park accessible to people with reduced mobility?
Which payment methods does Parc Omega accept?
Does Parc Omega accept the Access 2 card or Accompagnement Loisir (CAL) card?
Are the walking trails accessible for people with reduced mobility or for strollers?
Is there a restaurant on-site?
PARC OMEGA ABOUT US
Set up in 1985, Omega Park made its way for the general population in 1991. The first idea of the recreation center was a spot to find North American untamed life in an astounding 2 200 sections of land site set in the regular view of the Outaouais area. The first vision extended continuously to create and upgrade the deal, with a spearheading soul, while regarding nature.
Over the long run, much spotlight has been put on the commitments of the First Nations present in Quebec. A space of the recreation center is devoted to them, it is currently known as the First Nations Trail. The set of experiences and culture of colonization are additionally introduced in a committed region: the general store, the old ranch, and the sugar shack exhibit the features of the area's set of experiences. Other regular attractions and introductions were progressively added just as a scope of facilities including provincial chalets, tipis, log lodges, and chalets permitting visitors to rest near wolves and bears.
The whole undertaking, down to the littlest detail, was planned and completed in the soul of living animals. Numerous artists, craftsmen, and entrepreneurs, themselves carriers of the living customs of the district, have been involved since the very beginning.
PARC OMEGA’S MISSION
What separates Omega Park from customary zoos are the huge normal spaces of more than 2000 sections of land which are home to more than twenty types of creatures living right at home. We favor dwelling together among species and our creatures are fit to the biotope and environment of Quebec.
Parc Omega's principal mission is to instruct through shock by offering vital encounters to our guests through the untamed life, culture, and history of Quebec and Canada. We are a living gallery permitting guests to find Canada. They desire to show the magnificence and straightforwardness of nature to our guests while establishing a characteristic and safe climate where wild creatures can live calmly. They need to associate individuals to nature so they can become mindful, deferentially and with a hopeful view, of the nature that encompasses us.
- Carry your optics to see the creatures better.
- Remember your camera or camcorder.
- During the vehicle venture, tune into the recreation center's radio broadcast, 90.1FM to find out about the creatures.
- If it's not too much trouble, note that top hours throughout the late spring season are from 11 am to 2 pm. Consider this while coordinating your visit to partake in the most ideal experience.
- Make sure to buy carrots at the Park House to benefit as much as possible from your experience at Omega Park.
- Painstakingly read the security guidelines on all signs all through your outing.
- A data place where you can get more familiar with the various attractions and exercises offered is accessible.
- No pets are permitted in the recreation center or inside the facilities zone.
- During your visit, don't escape the vehicle. Keep all entryways shut (back end and sliding entryways).
- During the vehicle venture, leave windows half raised to stay away from creatures entering their heads in the vehicle.
- Try not to take care of the buffalo.
- During the mating season (September to mid-November), stay away from male deer and elk. It is likewise significant not to take care of them.
- Direct your youngsters consistently.
- The vehicle visit isn't available to cruisers. Nonetheless, cruisers are gladly received and may lease confined in golf trucks, subject to accessibility.
Cool, can you share with other users how much did you save?