The Secrets to Finding Reliable Services on Fiverr
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online freelancer platforms like Fiverr are now enjoying a huge popularity boost. So stop risking your health and master these 5 secrets to finding the best freelancing services - for the lowest price - on Fiverr today!
1. Look at their work samples
When it comes to hiring for any field, candidates are expected to present a portfolio of their previous work, especially for creative fields. A person’s experience and quality of work are best reflected through the work they present.
Likewise, for online hiring, you can take a look at the work samples the sellers provide. While Fiverr doesn’t allow directly featuring work samples on the sellers’ profile, you can contact them for their work samples via DM-ing.
2. Check the reviews from previous buyers
As for any form of online shopping, reviews from previous users are also a reliable source of reference.
The difficulty lies in how to tell fake reviews from authentic ones. Most fake reviews on Fiverr will share these common traits:
- Too many reviews left in a short period.
- Too many similar or short reviews.
- Too many 5-stars reviews: it’s rare to see all 5 - 10 stars reviews for any sellers.
3. Only pay for what you need
Some Fiverr sellers tend to offer several packages of their services. Each of them can feature different services, ranging from the basic service to more professional ones. As a result, bigger packages will cost more.
While it’s tempting to pick a big package for its many services, you should read through the description of each package carefully to find out which package suits you the best. Avoid paying for extra services that you don’t really need, especially if you are on a budget.
4. Contact the sellers directly
In Fiverr, you can find every piece of information you need about a seller and their services on their profile page. However, on the slight chance that the information given isn’t enough to convince you, contact them directly via DMs to clear your doubts.
By contacting a Fiverr seller, not only can you find out about the quality of their service, but also negotiate on more terms of work such as deadlines and discounts.
5. Use a working Fiverr coupon
If you are hiring on a budget, and bargaining with the sellers seems impossible, it may be worth trying to redeem a working Fiverr coupon.
These Fiverr coupons can come from many sources:
- Contacting Fiverrs’ seller and asking for a discount on their service is one way to get the wanted service for a lower price.
- Browsing popular coupon sites, like Coupons Plus Deals, to immediately use their Fiverr coupon collection at check out.
So stop risking your health and master these 5 secrets to finding the best freelancing services - for the lowest price - on Fiverr today!