LambdaTest Automated Cross-Browser Testing From The Cloud
LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross-browser testing tool that allows you to perform cross-browser testing for web applications across more than 2000 browsers, operating systems, and devices.
You Can Perform Both Manual And Automated Cross-Browser Testing Using LambdaTest.
It is known as the best tool for testing mobile apps for all new android and iOS devices. It has real device cloud testing and no lengthy training or onboarding is required. SOC2 Type 2 certified platform and is affordable compared to alternatives. Lambda Test can simulate multiple devices in parallel and phone devices have a debug mode that makes it a lot easier to solve bugs.
Its automation testing has a minimal learning curve, quality of support documents and individual support are sorted. It helps clients save more time. Offers the ability to use a tunnel to access the local dev version of a site which is priceless. According to users, they like how easy LambdaTest makes it to test web pages across multiple devices with ease.
Just because the web page may look good on one device, does not necessarily mean it will work on others. LambdaTest has saved them multiple times during their web page presentations for clients where they caught the website issue during the testing phase. Especially useful when making this work with both IOS and Android. It has a practical and simple software that provides its tools to make tests and corrections on my apps or webpages, giving the user an opportunity to verify correct compatibility with an extensive list of web browsers.
LambdaTest also provides an attentive customer support system team and good training tools to quickly understand its use and get the most out of it once you start using it.
What Are The Key Features Of The Lambda Test?
1. Selenium Web Testing Automation.
2. Selenium Grid For Mobile Web-Automation Testing.
3. Run Cypress Tests Across 40+ Browser Versions Of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
4. Parallel Testing For Faster Go To Market Launch.
5. Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, GitLab CI, etc.).
6. Live Interactive Browser Compatibility Testing.
7. Scroll Sync To Test Two Viewports Simultaneously Using LT Browser App.
8. Faster Automated Screenshot Testing.
9. API For Continuous Testing.
10. Mobile app testing across 50+ geographies on Android emulators and iOS simulators.
11. Supports Apk file/ .app / zip file / public URL for app testing.
12. Mobile App Automation on real devices
13. Mobile web automation on real devices.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Incredible Benefits Of Matula Tea
- The Amazing Power of Batch Skip Tracing: Something That Will Wow You
- 5 Incredible Facts about Solo Music Gear DIY Guitar- The Number 5 Will Surprise You
- 7 Incredible Facts You Should Know About Creative Fabrica
- 5 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Choose Enjuku Racing: Your Number 1 Trusted Supplier of High-Quality Aftermarket Parts