Aduro Skincare: Does this advanced light therapy really work?
Skincare industry has amazed us all with new products every day. Even light can help with your beauty? Is it actually good for your face skin? Read this article about Aduro Skincare to find an answer.
What is Led light therapy?
LED means light-emitting diode. The Led light therapy works by emitting infrared lights in different wavelengths. These different wavelengths of light in LED lights will penetrate the skin at different depths. Aduro Skincare LED light therapy uses different colors and color combinations targeting various skin problems.
The Blue LED light can reduce activity in the sebaceous glands. Therefore, it causes the glands to produce less oil, possibly improving acne symptoms. In addition, blue light may also kill a type of bacteria that contributes to acne by causing inflammation.
The Red LED light will improve scarring and signs of aging, such as wrinkles. It also reduces skin inflammation.
Benefits of LED Light Therapy
The LED light therapy can help treat a variety of skin problems, including:
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves acne scars
- Prevents breakouts by killing the acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces inflammation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces inflammation
- Brightens skin
Moreover, one of the benefits of LED light therapy is its safety. It does not contain UV rays. Therefore, LED therapy is suitable for regular use.
Besides, LED light therapy does not cause burns. It is also safe for all types and colors of skin.
Aduro Skincare's Light Therapy colours and function
If you don't want to choose Aduro Single Blue or Single Red, Aduro 7 + 1 may be an amazing choice for you. It offers an all-in-one solution with 7 different colours combined with an Infrared Booster.
- Red (Anti-ageing): It can combat wrinkles and increases collagen production for smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Blue (Anti-acne): It will eliminate acne-causing bacteria and reduce acne.
- Green (Skin balancer): It helps even skin complexion for naturally beautiful skin.
- Yellow (Reduce redness): It will help alleviate redness from inflammation, sunburns, and rosacea.
- Orange (Revitalization): It can promote a bright glow for more radiant skin. Adds vitality to dull, lifeless complexions.
- Cyan (Skin soother): It calms irritated skin and reduces the size of swollen capillaries.
- Purple (Cell rejuvenation): It can increase cell regeneration and renewal.
- Infrared: It will penetrate deeper into the skin for amplified results.
How to use light-therapy masks?
Step 1: Cleanse your face and remove all makeup with your skincare products.
Step 2: Place the LED mask on your face and attach the straps at the back of your head.
Step 3: Push the red button and select your desired treatment by using the device controller. After 20 minutes the mask automatically turns off.
If this is your first use of the mask, you should attach the straps through the holes on both sides of the mask. Especially, make sure your mask is charged.
You should use the mask for 20 minutes every day for a month to see the most results. When your skin has improved, you can gradually reduce the use of the LED mask to every other day or a few times per week.
LED light therapy is one of the safe treatments for several skin conditions. You can purchase at-home LED light therapy devices from Aduro Skincare.
If you want to own a LED light therapy mask at an affordable price, use Aduro Skincare coupon codes. It can help you save up to 50% off on your order.
Grab and apply Aduro Skincare coupons now!